Faculty of Science 3MT Competition
Science Faculty 3MT winner: Catherine Tiplady
Catherine Tiplady, from the School of Veterinary Science, is our successful science contestant and will be moving on to represent our Faculty at the UQ Final round on the 18th of September. Our runner-up is Faith Reece, from the School of Biomedical Sciences. Catherine Tiplady is also the People’s Choice winner, which means that Faith Reece will be representing the Faculty of Science in the UQ Wildcard round on the 6th of September.
3MT 2012 Contestants
Congratulations to all the our science contestants who participated. The competition was fierce and we would have been proud to have any one of you represent the Faculty in the UQ round.
- Robyn Aston - Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences;
- Caitlin Syme - Biological Sciences;
- Faith Reece - Biomedical Sciences;
- Daniel O'Connor - Agriculture and Food Sciences;
- Catherine Tiplady - Veterinary Science;
- Jessica Chan - Maths and Physics;
- Danielle Nilsson - Geography, Planning and Environmental Management;