25 June - 29 June 2017
If you would like to submit an expression of interest for the 2017 program please register your details.
Future Experiences in Agriculture, Science and Technology (FEAST) is a five day residential program designed to inspire and inform high school students of the range of exciting and rewarding science careers in the agriculture, animal, plant and food sectors.
Why attend FEAST?
• test drive university and meet other students with similar interests
• explore science disciplines through hands on activities and workshops
• attend industry run sessions reinforcing the many exciting career outcomes on offer to graduates
• experience living in the Halls of Residence and take part in fun social and sporting activities
• chat with current university students and staff and have all your questions answered
• expand your knowledge of UQ study options and programs, careers and campus life
Cost: $450.00. Price includes 4 nights accommodation, all meals, program activities and bus tours.
Where: The University of Queensland Gatton Campus
When: Check in Sunday 25 June 2017 and depart Thursday 29 June 2017
FEAST is open to students in years 10, 11 and 12 however preference will be given to year 11 and 12 students if numbers are limited.