The Science Workshops primary role is to support undergraduate teaching and postgraduate research activities within the Faculty of Science. The same highly specialised services and facilities are also provided to the numerous collaborative, multi-institutional and world class research groups and Centres of Excellence embedded both within and outside the Faculty.
Facilities and services provided by Science Workshops include:
- Mechanical services (high precision machining, light industrial fabrication and construction)
- Electronics and electrical services (scientific, laboratory and domestic)
- Optical maintenance and repair services (scientific and laboratory)
- Testing and tagging services
- On location maintenance and repair services (laboratories and offices)
Contact the team directly to discuss your workshop needs today.