Central Glasshouse Services (CGS) supports undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research activities at The University of Queensland as well as providing facilities and services for numerous collaborative, multi-institutional research projects.
Facilities and services provided by CGS include:
- A range of glasshouses and other plant growing facilities
- Dark rooms for day length control
- General watering
- External growing areas
- Head-house with dirty work areas and teaching lab
- Various potting mixes or made to order potting media
- Consumables required for plant growth and care.
- Pest management
- Forklift, bobcat works
Contact the team directly to discuss your glasshouse needs today.